Anyway, i was filling my water just now when a thought struck me. I always thought that i am a great lover. Mr Romeo. But i realised that i have been acting romeo for the past decade of my life. Acting romeo and being romeo is similar yet different. I believe one can only be romeo once in his life time. To the only one i suppose. Romeo romeo...hmmm.
The girl who is supposed to go pluck her tooth just msged her frens regarding her absence from chorale. Well, no more consistent singers for the month of Apr. Guess chorale is left we dark sops and flat tenors. I think chorale practices are stretching a weeee bit too long. 3.30pm - 9.30pm subtract an hour of dinner break will come up to an astounding 5 hours of non-stop singing. I doubt i have the stamina to last all 5 hours. Usually after sectionals, i have like....half my voice left for combine. Worst still, we are lacking the consistent singer this week. Well, hope the advantage sop can lift our spirits. Bimbos arnt here too. Chorale is going to sound horrible later! Btw, celebrity judge Mr gay THomas is coming. Everyone beware.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home