<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The following extract was taken from my baby's blog.

Geraldine
I've been accused of cutting off halfway into a conversation... Do i? Do i? Do i? Do i? Do i?
<>
I seriously think that i do actually. 'Coz life is really so stressful that i cant seem to remember things that i've been wanting to say all along. Hence leading to the pauses in between conversations...I'm trying to think and recall wat the f*** i was trying to say...haha. Anyway, I was tagged with a 7.5/10 on the disgustingly irritating index by MY VERY OWN BABY~ Wat the f***?
<>
I didn't do it on purpose, and even if i did, it muz be bcoz u were trying to say something lame again...hmmmmm..........juz kidding la~
<>
Plus, i didnt 'outkast' you...its juz that you were practically too busy la~ U gotta prepare for your exmas wat, so why the f*** do u want me to disturb you by talking to you all the time????
<>
Juz in case you readers out there develop this perception that i'm f***ingly pissed off 'coz i'm using so very many f***ing vulgarities...then u guys are so f***ing wrong...haha, coz i'm laughing as i f***ing type this. I dunno why but i just find this f***ingly amusing...haha.
><
And donch worry baby, i WONCH dig my nose when i eat durians!!!
Lastly, PUT YOUR HANDS UP~ PUT UR HANDS UP~ HAHAHA
Geraldine.

Just in case you people are counting the number of * i used. There were 24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home