<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Saturday, May 15, 2004

I was recalled back to work today. Reached office at 7.30am, left at 5pm. Seriously, i've been thinking. If my office does pay the kinda OT pay people get outside, i might be able to buy myself a new car. i think i can even buy my frens some new cars. The annual report is killing me. My boss shot me this "So who's working on Monday. Oh you ah, be prepared to slog it out yah? should end around nine". I feel so sick of office. Today is the first day i go back after a week's leave for exam. The distinct stench of the place disgust me the moment i stepped in. My desk was in a mess. Quite pissed off about it. Cleaned it up and started working. Lunch was pizza and KFC again. Came at like three plus but i wasnt very hungry. Just didnt want to stay. The worst of all is the rules and regulations of the place. Because we are working at MINDEF, nobody expects us to work after 11am. The place is a ghosttown after 1pm. I usually leave at 130pm. I dun know what to call myself. TOday i left at 5pm. The central aircon in the building shuts down at 2pm. We endured 3 hours of non-circulating air and huge pressure to get things done. In the end, we couldnt finish the amendment. The gates are locking at five and we missed it. had to go all the way to basement 2 where the military police are camping. Then slowly walked down the hill to my little march. Sped home, took a bath, went for tuition, came home, slack in front of tv with the electro foot reflexologist at my feet. Had a cup of coffee with my parents and tadah, im infront of my com blogging my sad life away. I am tired. So tired. Wanted to go for a drink but the feeling of stepping out of my house again sickens me. I just want to rest i suppose. I want to let down my hair...so exhausted.

Exams are coming to an end for me. had sociology paper yesterday and i was very very nervous. Throughout the 3 hours paper, i was hunching away as i tried my very best to scrible something on the answer booklet. I dont know if the paper was tough but i knew i could settle down. My handwriting was erratic. Sometimes slant this way, sometimes slant that way. The funny thing is, i can slant both ways for a single word. It irritated the hell out of me. I couldnt control my hand let alone my brain! Chicken scratches looked nicer on the day my handwriting failed me. Terribly i must say...terribly. An hour into the paper, i could feel my shoulder blade and the my back muscles cramping. I wasnt surprised at all as i knew i was hunching. I tried very hard but just couldnt get my shoulders to STAY DOWN. Cold sweat...This is not like my first exam but i dun know what happened. I think i would attribute to my prelims. THought i did pretty well but failed in the end. Hope i can pass this time if not they would revoke my scholarship. Thanks qian li er for the sms. She was supposed to wake me up (cause my daddy wasnt around and she was the only person online the previous nite) at like nine. Of course i set alarm clock lah. In the end i woke up at 830am and got her sms at 930am. Erm, it's the thoughts that counts though. xie xie ni! Well, soci is over. Hope management is not too bad...

Rushed to watch ven Helsingh! haha SingH after the exam ended. 1pm was times up. 120pm collected paper. 145pm i was seating on the movie seat. haha...The show wasnt that bad but i thought the idea of a wolf fighting a vampire was pretty stupid. Jackass was sooooo charming. if he were to be born an asian, he would look pretty much like renahyi. Hmmm was wondering how come no metal claws came out of his hand though. wolves wad. all the same. mutant or evil ones...

4 hours after the dracula killing show was over, i was seating on the movie seat again, this time withnessing the greatest battle ever fought. Some horny guy led an army to conquer the beach of troy within like minutes in the show. I thought it was pretty stupid. Well, the over show was nice. Immortality is yours. Take it! okie okie?

My mama is going to china tomorrow. 5 days business trip. i think i'll miss her. *hugz* mummie. take care while you are away. Remember to drink lots of water...clean ones i hope. Dun forget pressies for me ah!?!?!

The sun was beautiful yesterday. TOo bad i got blinded again when i looked straight at it. I think im dumb, cause i never learn from my lesson. Was blinded like three or four times already. But somehow i just like looking at the sun. I wonder if i will be permanently blinded if i keep on looking straight at the sun. Wonder if okaley shades might help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home