1. Car installments - this is major, but it's ending soon. My dad can finally stop nagging.
2. Rental of one bedroom with a queen size bed. - i suspect my mum is going to collect it soon
3. Electric and water bills. - hmmmz...
4. Insurance - i don't know if my parents bought any for me, but i'm paying one on my own.
I can't help but think that i'm still a nSf who has yet to embark on the uni journey. Darn the dumb bills. Okie, this wasn't on my mind this morning. Rather, what should i do in the future? I've always thought that i'm pretty interested in biomedical engineering. I was sooo sure, that i managed to convince people from A*STAR, DSTA and other agencie. Perhaps i was keeping myself from the truth, convincing others and myself included... I've lost interested in everything, or rather, everything seems interesting to me that nothing stands out anymore. Is it because i've not been keeping in touch with the medical world for too long a time? i certainly hope not. Passion for science can't possibly be extinguish just like that. That's not real passion right? I tried pushing the blame to tuitioning. Repeating myself over and over again about the same topics numb my senses towards studying. I can no longer sit in the class listening to the lecture patiently anymore. I rather be out there sitting on a bench and reading thru the text book, exploring the subject by myself. What's the use of school when you have a text!? Guidance? from those dumb local fools that caused me my grades last year? Dun know why SIM pay them so much just to go mumbling about things not even in the syllabus. irritating. Then again, i'm overestimating my own abilities by thinking that i can go through this degree course without attending any lectures. Some body help me!!! Pls tell me i'm going through some identity crisis. I wanted to cycle when i woke up. Went to pump some air into the tyres but end up sitting at the table reading papers with breakfast. The interest lost. Flipping through the papers, i picked up nothing but plain words that didn't enter my barren vocab bank nor the empty content bank. Interest lost. Mopped the floor, twice. Interest lost. Listening to the radio with air waves banging my head instead of vibrating my ear drum. Interest lost.
Let me go get my bible... Interest....
1 Comments:
You sound like me just shortly after entering Uni. Before Uni I had a good attention span.
Now my attention span is that of a 5 year old. I get bored of things in 5 minutes.
I think it must be NUS. Hey, aren't you going to NUS too? *smirk*....
NUS sucked the joy out of my academic life. The place is like a factory. It churns out mindless drones. Mostly those from Engineering.
YC
Post a Comment
<< Home