Tuition officially ends tomorrow. Phew
D70 price has dropped to $1700.
My 8850 is spoilt.
My darling is sleeping
I have been a bad boi for many days. Expectations oftened mask myself from the world leading to plenty of miscommunication and unhappiness. Why can't things just go the right way...
i got cute monkey animal t-shirt
I got new DVDs
Bartley might not employ me in the end because i'm below 21
i got nice painting from my girl
Ros's bday is coming. Hope we get to eat lunch on indian day
My ass stopped bleeding
i've been skipping lessons
Sometimes, thinking less makes you feel better
It's surprising how people can make decisions without thinking ahead.
Consistency concept has absolutely no value at all in this modern world
Chopsticks users are endangered epecies
My mum lauffs at my underwear cause one of them got holes in it
Choir is starting soon.
Jealousy kills
i just ate udon noodles for dinner. It's not that long ago though...
my whole body aches from playing badminton yesterday.
Two of my good frens went for ankle op. Poor things. Shall include them in my prayers... hope they feel better. Recover soon but get longer MC.
I hate quarreling.
Office has been a mess. My branch IC is getting more cranky, showing me attitude every alternate days. What's up with that...
Liverpool won in Europe by an own goal.
Christmas is comiing
I love Joyce.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home