A packet of rice in one hand and a 3 inch thick binder + 15" powerbook on the other... i walked around with my deuter bag pack trying to find a room. I tried to push the door handle down, only to be greeted by the "cheeung" sound. It's locked. I tried the door to the stairway. It's locked too. My eyes roamed the surrounding in search of an empty table to rest my tired body but every single bench was filled with noisy students. By then i was already perspiring like a pig, my shirt was totally drench and beads of salty water dropped on the ground, leaving a trail of sweat as i struggled my way to the car. Zoom zoom and off i went to another place. Finally settle down after walking a few rounds. The air con is not on. arghz. All these coupled with "what's your problem" makes me label today as slightly disgusting day with a disgusting index of 7.5 outta 10.
I am so drowsy... time to STUDY!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home