I've been through what seemed to be a final stage interview today. Scarily challenging. This round of interview was totally different from the one I was booted out from 2 years ago. The questions were aggressively drawing out information i have researched on and i believe i would have died if not for the few hours of work i put into the night before. Thank god for that... phew.
The great earthquake shook Indonesia, running panic across several countries in the region. The platonic movements registered 8.7 on the Richter scale and was believed to be stress built up from the previous earthquake. I learned that this scale is not arithmetic hence it is in fact significantly smaller than the 9.0 shake we had on boxing day. Fears of tsunami waves have calmed after the magic 3 hours passed. My gosh...
I saw the TV ad for today online which featured snapshots of recent news before the screen zoom out to show that all this is a click away on www.todayonline.com. My only complain is that they are using a powerbook to show this online activity yet the interface is that of microsoft XP. The blue green buttons on the top right hand corner of the window was extremely clashing with the sleek design of apple... what an insult.
2 Comments:
hmm isn't it tectonic movements? i thought platonic was like platonic friendship? forgive me if i'm wrong...
oops. i made this mistake before!!! and u were the one pointing it out to me the other time!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home