<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Dear Scholarship Applicant,

FIREFLY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME

Thank you for taking the time to meet with the representative from the
network of the FIREfly agencies to discuss your interest in the FIREfly
Scholarship Programme.  The discussion has enabled us to better understand
your background and career aspirations.

Since your meeting with the FIREfly agency representative, we have
carefully assessed your application and we regret to inform you that we are
unable to make you an offer of sponsorship.

We thank you again for your interest and wish you success in your future
endeavors.

Ms Angeline Chen
Assistant Head - Talent Attraction
Human Resource Division
Economic Development Board
(on behalf of the FIREfly network of agencies)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya, never mind lar...
it's their loss anyway
=)

12 April, 2005 21:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't even bother to write. Bet theyy didn't even consider it properly...I had plenty of these letters after a levels too. Now I think I can boss them around haha

YC

12 April, 2005 22:34  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

*sob sob*

'nuff said. A reject is ALWAYS a reject.

I think i'm suicidal. Luckily Liverpool got through to the semis.

14 April, 2005 13:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home