Monthly:
Main Page
Friday, April 29, 2005
I think i'm going crazy over blue skies... although this one is not really blue but it's a great difference from the original one.
Only one curve plus sharpening...
Posted by renahyi at
1:38 am
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
- Previous 10 Posts -
I'm bored... so i tried making my sky blue... Took...
Alonso is out for the second leg. What a harsh yel...
Made in China...
This was apple's logo 10 years ago...
I feel like an idiot studying for an extra degree....
8 more days...
After my tuition kids stop coming in, my kind moth...
After the whole world has taken their shot at the ...
Another day of studying... Every year NKF will per...
I tried so hard until i was so desperate i convinc...
- Blogs -
Mr Koh ZY
Mr Lim WK
Mr Chen YX
Ms Ng XY
Ms Ong ZY
Mr Ang KM
Ms Lim HR
Mr Soh YC
Ms Sin
Mr Liew
Ah Mei
- Photography -
renahyi
Chromasia
Paul
John
Lor
Elizabeth
Maria
Mark My Shots
Glass & Shadows
Exposuredailies
i m a l o g y
The Daily Exposure
Daily Snap
Shutterjunkie
Dirk Jesse
- Wish List -
Nikkor 80-200 ED f/2.8
Nikkor 17-55 DX f/2.8
Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye
S3Pro
S14 Turbo Swap
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home