Monthly:
Main Page
Thursday, April 14, 2005
I tried so hard until i was so desperate i convinced myself i actually succeeded. But reality is cruel man... it's almost impossible!
Original
Curves
Retouchpro
Johny B&W + Tint
Posted by renahyi at
1:01 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
- Previous 10 Posts -
Took some photos quite some time ago... not exactl...
Dear Scholarship Applicant,FIREFLY SCHOLARSHIP PRO...
I would like to say a BIG HUGE thank you to Mr Ang...
i can no longer resist the temptation to let out t...
The library is reeeally cold. I'm sitting here stu...
"Twitches while falling asleep are called hypnagog...
I didn't know what the muscle twitches just before...
oooooH CSI rocks big time. Trying to get use to th...
Is she beautiful or wad?
yucks says: (11:38:00 PM) ur hair long mehLong H...
- Blogs -
Mr Koh ZY
Mr Lim WK
Mr Chen YX
Ms Ng XY
Ms Ong ZY
Mr Ang KM
Ms Lim HR
Mr Soh YC
Ms Sin
Mr Liew
Ah Mei
- Photography -
renahyi
Chromasia
Paul
John
Lor
Elizabeth
Maria
Mark My Shots
Glass & Shadows
Exposuredailies
i m a l o g y
The Daily Exposure
Daily Snap
Shutterjunkie
Dirk Jesse
- Wish List -
Nikkor 80-200 ED f/2.8
Nikkor 17-55 DX f/2.8
Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye
S3Pro
S14 Turbo Swap
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home