<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Took some photos quite some time ago... not exactly nice at all but i shall post them anyway. It's better to put them on the outkasted blog rather than rot in my out-of-space harddisk. At least i show them to...erm a few people before i trash the original copies. =)...enjoy...or rather...tolerate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is where it is taken

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love bikes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Luckily i didn't have any friendly DVDs on me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

btw...this is my father's workplace

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took some time to confirm my dad wasn't hidding inside.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did i say i love bikes?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First flower since coolpix 4500...once again proving kit lens can't macro much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've ran out of things to say.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Badly taken photo...resorted to cropping and little colour adjustment. End product still sucks so... it proves that the photographer is lousy, muahaha...eh. how come i'm putting myself down...

I am a reject.

1 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

the more i look at the flowers...the more i hate myself. WHAT AM I DOING MAN!!!

12 April, 2005 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home