Actually i was thinking more along the line of "wu jian dao" , making it one side totally black and one side totally well exposed. The dark side will have the chinese lines of andy lau "I just want to be a good man..." then the "bright side" will have the lines of tony leung "I am a cop..." But i realised i was not half as handsome as either dudes. So i put my name instead. Thinking of searching for some cool caligraphy fonts with all the strokes joined but I couldn't afford to spend too much time on this. Now back to the books.
Monthly: |
Main Page |
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Actually i was thinking more along the line of "wu jian dao" , making it one side totally black and one side totally well exposed. The dark side will have the chinese lines of andy lau "I just want to be a good man..." then the "bright side" will have the lines of tony leung "I am a cop..." But i realised i was not half as handsome as either dudes. So i put my name instead. Thinking of searching for some cool caligraphy fonts with all the strokes joined but I couldn't afford to spend too much time on this. Now back to the books.
2 Comments:
eh. my dear fren. how come u look so old?!
oh i know. i forgot to shave!
Post a Comment
<< Home