Learner
The first steps in any endeavor are always the most important. For without the first steps, no journey can ever be made. I take my first steps in joy, in trepidation and in hope. And I will try to make my journey an exploration of the possible, and exhortation of delight and an example for those yet to come. Success or failure in my endeavours are outcomes that lie far over the misty horizon that is the road ahead. For now I am just grateful that in the journey that is my life, I have taken my first steps.
In my language, I will only say this much "i walked!"
Photography is such an interesting hobby that I cannot master because there is no end to learning. I'm grateful that i've taken my first steps and foresee a long way ahead. Nothing constructive has been gained from the forums except the realisation of "i sucks". Perhaps flickr gives me hope as I slowly gain contacts of strangers who even label some of my photos as their favourites. It's especially encouraging when some "pro" adds you to the contacts (just don't look at the 4 digit number of their existing contacts...) Anyway, here is my post for the day. Need to go chorale now. tata
Relac One Corner - Took this at the chalet
1 Comments:
wat stinky lawyer???
the quote damn beautiful lah. Journey of life ok.
I like ur photos too
yc
Post a Comment
<< Home