<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

PS

I never knew what ps means and I attempt to find out its true meaning through the use of dictionaries. Nothing could be found. The alternative method was to open my juicy lips and ask around. I've got a few answers to it.

PS can stand for

1. Plaza Singapura, a popular shopping mall/cineplex that youngsters visit
2. Pang Sai, the very act of egestion
3. Photoshop, a magnificent tool to digitally enhance/correct your photos
4. Playstation, a revolutionary video gaming console with its latest generation due end this year
5. Political Science, the art of cheating and lying to gain power
6. Paleontological Society, where people gather for nothing
7. Pa Shu (in mandrain), afraid to lose, or in a more local context, kiasu
8. Pangseh, the art of betrayal

Anyway, i went to take photos this morning. After 30minutes of trekking, i ended up with only ONE photo because the sun is up (blame it on my bed, i got tangled up with the blanket and my pillows refuse to let my head go. Had a fight and threatened them i wont kiss them before i sleep tonight before they loosen their grip...) and because I was unable to get into the "forest". Inappropriate attire contributed to the inaccessibility of the place. In the end, my legs were soaking wet and extremely itchy. I would want to go back there with a parang and some wooden plank...


Shameless Nudity
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home