<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wandering

Today was spent wandering about, literally. It was the first time in my life that I got zombie-fied on the roads. The moment I stepped away from the coffeshop at which I had lunch with my dad, my mind switched to auto-pilot mode. I wanted to visit the library, so I went. Instead of taking a bus, I walked a couple of bus stops and ended up at the adult fiction section bathed in perspirations. I glanced through the books but my eyes refuse to focus, hence I left. I wandered about till I reached the MRT station. Again, my eyes couldn't focus on the station board, so i made my way to the interchange. There, I stood for 10 minutes in front of the bus guide board wondering which bus I should take. I choose a random number and ended up on bus service 19. I slept shortly after I boarded the bus, only to be woken up by a CISCO officer at Changi Cargo Bay, telling me to get off. A short round of routine checks on my IC and some questions to verify that I am not Osama, the lady officer kindly pointed me to another bus stop. I waited and took the next bus that came, service 9. It took me back to Changi Village, where I was shocked because i missed the stop. A quick press of the bell and alighted thereafter. Gave my tiny body alittle stretch, drew out my camera and went about the area. Nothing much to shoot, rather, my eyes were not picking up anything. Had a packet of drink from the famous hawker centre before walking to the other end of the beach. Felt tired, so i waited at the bus stop before taking serive 9 back to tampines. Dropped off outside TPJC and walked 4 bus stops home. Instinctively, I drew out my car keys and drove to cold storaage to buy my orange juice and some paper plates for the chalet tomorrow. I drove, after walking for a minimum of 10 km. Now i feel stupid. I perspired so much there were sweat stains on the black lycra giodarno polo tee.

Anyway, someone trashed this 4D ticket after it didn't strike...(i assume).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



btw, i received a letter from MINDEF today...
Posting Notice: Please be informed that you have been posted to holding list with effect from 050605. Under this posting, you will not be required to participate in any NS IPPT/RT aactivities until you are notified otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home