<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Friday, July 22, 2005

Beauty and the Beast

I finally bought my new running shoes and a soccer ball for joel. Joel is a kid from my church, a pretty handsome one (perhaps more than me, which is quite rare these days). His birthday just passed and i promised him a new ball since his parents got him a nike boots. He will be SO happy tomorrow. =) Hope my running shoes can last me a couple of years like the last pair did.

I'm in school now. Arghz. Feel like sleeping siah. Oh, and i think i want to get a new watch. Analog one...so i can switch between the two as and when i like. I have a taste for expensive watches man. I got my long awaited Tag Heuer from BKK after much bargaining. It would be good not to visit the official website because it constantly reminds me of how fake my watch is. Hope china makes better replica. My next target is the either Navitime World or Navitime Heritage. I think both are nice watches... woo hoo!!!

this photo reminds me of the handsome beast in the famous disney cartoon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home