<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Don't Be Complacent

There are so much to learn.

The ilttle soccer clinic with the middle age super fit uncle just now gave me some insights to the art of holding ball and passing. It'a all about experience and practice. Stop ball, run, stop ball, hold ball, look (with wide angle vision), pass, play around, most importantly? have your own style! Like great ???dino. All the dinos are pretty good. NOt the T-Rex though, those in brazil lah.

For now, I'm tired. Running out of pictures to post. Actually, i think i'm almost dry.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I want a micro lens, probably nikkor 60mm or tamron 90mm. But i don't have money! Finally found yuyubaishu DVD at queensway. I'll buy it...someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home