<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Monday, July 25, 2005

Tuesday with Morrie IV

Yeah! i'm done with the photos! phew. Something else happened today. haha trouble man. Put a 20 pixel border around but it didn't turn out well at all... weird. Anyway i'm not going to put the border next time. Just let them do it for me. Sorrie mike... i feel so bad.

Tomorrow is tea party for engine fac...then got lessons at night. I'm four tutorials due. One assignment by the end of the month. Wah! dead man...D-E-D-E dead... Let me give the last quote from the book...
"Here's what i mean by building your own little subculture," Morrie said. "I don't mean you disregard every rule of your community. I don't go around naked, for example. I don't run through red lights. The little things, I can obey. But the big things - how we think, what we value - those you must choose yourself. You can't let anyone - or any society - determine those for you.
"Tale my condition. The things I am supposed to be embarassed about now - not being able to walk, not being able to wipe my ass, waking up some mornings wanting to cry - there is nothing innately embarrassing or shaming about them.
"It's the same for women not being thin enough, or men not being rich enough. It's just what our culture would have you believe. Don't believe it. (Don't buy it.)"
You see? There is nothing wrong with being fat! What's with the society favouring people with good figure (regardless of their sex). Look at lingz and kiathy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My usual kinda pictures... =)

1 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

ideals VS reality... don't you love the tension of tug-of-war.

26 July, 2005 12:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home