Walking in the light
Just wanna share the following verse which happens to be part of the theme for VCF camp...i think it's rather beautiful, an encouragement for all christians who labour and reproach in order to shine for Christ.
btw, i just ended my conversation with ah tong who informed me that the church which i visited today was a Catholic Church. I didn't really bother to differentiate which is which when i entered. The multiple denomination has caused some confusion not only in the non-believers but also in those who have accepted Christ. Have faith and leave the judgement to the Lord.We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. - 2 Cor 4:8-10
2 Comments:
renahyi, Sir,
1) My photography skills are not zhai. So are my photoshoppy skills. This is why I don't bother to salvage my crappy shots with photoshop.
2) As requested, I'll offer some newbie comments to renahyi, Sir, on your photos.
3) Think this photo not really suitable for black and white. The tones all merged together liao. Anyway thought the pillars were very distracting. But bear in mind, Sir, this is just my newbie comments.
4) Thanks & Regards
LCP JJ
LCP JJ,
I agree with ALL that you've said. I'll keep in mind all that you have said. Pls offer more of your NEWBIE comments if possible. They are much much appreciated. Really, thanks...
Regards,
CPL (NS) Chen
Holding List
p/s: if one day you're on off and happens that your dearest ron is not free, pls ask me out to take pictures with u. Can learn some things along the way. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home