The aftereffects of the concert is pretty amazing. I didn't go and "socialise" after the concert unlike many others, however there is one incident that i would like to share. I was about to go down the escalator to my car when i met my junior keith aka siewkai. There was another guy (can't remember his name) beside him and he was telling me how good the concert was...blah blah blah. I think he was from VJ choir so after the NS break, he said "I'm DEFINITELY joining you guys after this concert!...carolling right? I should be able to sing for that...(trying to humble his vocal qualities)...and i heard you guys are going to beijing next year?" I corrected him and informed him that the potential olympics trip would not be very expensive. Then he burst into another round of excitement "confirm liao lah! confirm i shurrreee Go!". Pretty heartening to hear that... It shows how nice we sounded on the stage, to actually move people to the extent of wanting to join us... hmmm...and jimbo found many many blogs that reviewed on our concert, most of them commending our conductors.
See lah! those who never go...uh huh! you missed out on something GOOD.
Moving on to the repercussion...i have 200+ pages of physics text to cover, an online assignment, a management one page essay, one maths tutorial, one programming tutorial, one physics tutorial, one management book to finish, one econometrics tutorial to finish,... the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on...

1 Comments:
Quench Your Thirst
Was taking photos at NUS last week and stopped for a drink. The DOF is pretty 'bad'... the blurry thing on the left is my hand holding onto a can drink.
Post a Comment
<< Home