Finale!!!
The audience is a rather young one, comprising of many students (particularly Mr Yong'z kids...) so it wasn't surprising that our choreo pieces were the most "attractive" ones compared to musically testing songs that started the concert. Jimmy had a late night thinking about the songs and what to say...blah blah... He was pretty tired throughout the rehearsal but managed to wake up during the concert...just in time to give his rendition of the "sharp home in the rock" and a rather impromptu thank you speech. Haha, it wasn't impromptu but he made it sound like it. Ahhh wadever. I'm so bloody tired
I may not love all the songs that we've sung but i certainly learnt how to appreciate them.
Thankzzz to all who helped in the choir performance man. (thinking back...i didn't help much!! haha). Thanks to Jim for organising the whole thing...thanks to yann and the pub com (managed to get a last minute surge...phew)... thanks to AKM for the "lighting", thanks to yokie shunk blah blah for the flowers... yokie for running around ( i don't exactly know what he was doing lah but i'm sure he was helping out..haha)... thanks to joyce for helping with the stage thingy, thank the conductors like Mr Low Mr Yong and Mr Toh...thank the MMMMCCs... thank the musical director who made this performance an enjoyable one (no black faces this year...improvement!!) thanks to whoever lah, i think i listed the whole choir already.
I'm going to bathe now. yeah!!! Looking forward to the recordings...I feel so proud of myself. Oh, of course, wanna thank God. My prayers were answered. =)
2 Comments:
Hide and Seek II
As promised, please spot the cat to win absolutely no prizes!!! I had a total of four comments yesterday (including my own though). Time to bathe...and sleep.
Target spotted at Grid C3!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home