Tutorials Relief
What remains now is for me to clear the tutorials on wednesday, that is if the swap is allowed. The transaction opens its window tonight at 2300hrs. I hope i can make the change in order to take up at least one conducting project to aid my financially handicapped bank account. It hasn't been a bed of roses for both my POSB and UOB lately... arghz.
Btw, the physics text i bought recently costs only $44 and has a whopping 1500+ colour pages. The paper weight is pretty significant too!! Not to mention the detailed content... i wonder why i spent so much money on those worthless textbooks back in secondary school and JC. Should have bought this right from the start, and i doubt i'll sell it after my first year. It's really a pretty book... perhaps this explains why i'm an engineer. I threw away my macbeth unread.
2 Comments:
Chaptuchak?
-Pardon the spelling- This is the place of giant pasar malam where tourists get ketok like mad.
Not as nice as your other pics leh...I get the "huh?" feeling.
yc
Post a Comment
<< Home