Dusk
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Final Goodbye
Perhaps this is pretty rush to conclude but I don't see any future partnership in the near future. I completed the agreed no. of sessions with the choir and i've said my goodbyes. There certainly won't be anytime for them next year with both my NUS and UOL exams coming together. The song was 3/4 done. I wished i had time to at least finish the song properly with dynamics and at least end on pitch. I could not lift my head high as i strolled out of the school. The teacher IC kept telling me how she wished to continue but she is simply worried about the number of students participating. She's pretty ambitious, thinking that the choir should challenge the unjust biannual SYF. The choir cannot even meet the min no. of participants. Anyway, i'll be saying goodbye to one of my loves for some time... i'm gonna miss waving my arm around.
1 Comments:
Dusk
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/ 25sec
F-Number: f/8.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 84 mm
Post a Comment
<< Home