Silence is Golden
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/80 sec
F-Number: f/3.2
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135 mm
Be Honoured
I reset my Singpass yesterday at the CPF building and the lady at the countered said "sorry ah, everybody sign one form but you have to sign two", puzzled at the request, i was tempted to question her. However, time did not permit me to do so hence i brushed off the thought thinking that it might have something to do with my tender age. She handed me this green booklet and the usual white form (which everyone else has). "report card" the lady mumbled.
"huh?!" I accidentally let out, thinking why the heck this lady needs my report card, all i wanted was to reset my Singpass. The image of my primary school report book floated across my mind before she interuppted with another "report card"
"huh?!" I raised my puzzled volume. "this is MY report card!!" exclaimed the lady in green. Oooh... so she wanted me to fill in the feedback booklet for her! Seeing that i was enlightened, she proudly told me that this is exclusive..."bie ren mei you, zhi you ni you okie?" (which meant that i was the only one who got to fill up her report card)
I gave her the rolling eye effect under my eye lids so she couldn't see. Was this suppose to be a privilege? Anyway, i was in a rush so i filled in quickly, ignoring her exclusive speech. "ni hui bu hui ting hua yu?" she questioned out of curiousity. I was stunned. DONCH I LOOK CHEENA ENOUGH TO YOU?! I replied "yes"...ironically in english.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home