<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Chopstick II



< < Previous
: : Latest : : Next > >


Detour

Today the class ended earlier at 945pm so i decided to drive down to marina for some night shots. I went down there and the carpark was closed. So i drove around the region to look for some parks facing the river. Went kallang but to the wrong one and eventually ended up at balestier. Drove into some ulu place and realised i was at bra's house. Damn. Made another turn, i ended up at NKF. Eventually managed to get back on the express way and headed straight home. In the end, spent an hour doing nothing except frustrating myself. Arghz.

5 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

Chopstick II

Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/ 40sec
F-Number: f/18.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135 mm

I can almost hear cries of "wah liew... another chopstick!?" but please bear with me because these shots were taken last week and have been lined up for the next few days. =) I'm pretty glad that the comments are hitting the count of...5? at least there's something.

25 October, 2005 23:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, this means that your publicity stunt is working!

these shots were taken last week and have been lined up for the next few days
Hey, I want something new!

This pic 'feels' a little overexposed. Maybe it's just my shitty laptop screen :P

26 October, 2005 15:54  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

joel: "Hey, I want something new!"

I'm sorry man, been up to the neck with work and the shitty programming lab last night didn't help. I have a tutorial and a team analysis report due tomorrow. =) Meanwhile, I'll try to see what else i can take. =)

tks for dropping by!...and the comment. =)

26 October, 2005 16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.apple.com/aperture/

I think this is enough to switch to Mac. Shit.

26 October, 2005 21:30  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

I know it's power... but some things are just beyong me. My father hinted that he might sponser a body upgrade if i get my degree next year.

27 October, 2005 00:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home