Cold Blooded
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Female Techies
Yesterday night, my sister yelled for me to enter her room. A big favour (from me). "Kor, can you help me pluck out the two cables from the scanner?! I've been trying for a long time and can't seem to get them out." Stunned, i unscrewed the side of the parallel port cable and left her "oooorrrh"-ing. Before i could take leave, she got me back into the room. "Unscrew already still cannot leh..." I nudged the cable left and right, then removed them with ease.
I think i understand why Job keeps Ipod's navigation simple. The more functions apple packs into the device, the more female market share apple will lose.
1 Comments:
Cold Blooded
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/ 200sec
F-Number: f/3.5
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135 mm
I didn't have my tripod with me so i couldn't afford to push the f stop higher. End up taking it with the lowest since i didn't have time to check the shutter as i was chasing this little creature around. I have another similar shot of this which i didn't post up. Perhaps the bokeh was alittle too much...power of tamron. haiz.
Post a Comment
<< Home