<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Isolated



< < Previous
: : Latest : : Next > >


Twice

The england captain has been sent off for the second time in his international career and the irritating midfielder scored from the spot...again. My hand has yet to recover.

I've come to realise that video compressing is a VERY VERY time consuming activity. I took the entire friday (till 1130pm) to compress a 15min clip into avi file. Hmm, i need an upgrade in my ram.

Two seems to be the magic number nowadays. Like the poor fellas who got the one-day term. I can understand the harsh move from the point of a politician. It's perhaps these small things that fan the little devilish fire within everyone of us. Whether the minority reads about it doesn't matter. It's the cumulative detrimental effects on the majority. I'm not claiming that we are all so pure that our biasness will be formed from these small things. Perhaps by now, we're so tainted there are no more marginal effects from the comments on the blog. Then again, there are the young ones who might be swayed by the overall culture set by the adults.

Two earthquakes happened in different parts of the world almost simultaneously. The after shocks were equally powerful. I wonder how i'll feel if i were there.

2 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

Isolated

Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/ 50 sec
F-Number: f/5.6
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 57 mm

Yes it's another shot of the war relic. Wanted to bring out the symmetry of this little structure.

09 October, 2005 20:20  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

I heard on the news that there was one at pakistan and another one at northern sumatra. Perhaps the pakistan one received more media report due to the casualties.

10 October, 2005 09:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home