The Spoon II
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Inclement Weather
btw, my CCM project got 14.5/20 which was not a wonderful score when compared to the rest of the groups. I'm not really affected by it as we didn't put much effort in. Oh, the beautiful girl dolled up herself ! Don't know what's her name though except her role in the video - hamida. MuAHahaz. She spoke a total of 2 sentences to me today. MUAhAhaz.
Happy Birthday Zongneng (if you're reading this.) I seriously have no idea if not for your fav pal yingqi. Damn. I should not have bothered you so much the entire day. Don't worry, tomorrow i'll make it up to you. Friday night marks the first and probably the last outing for my tutorial class. A move boldly iniated by dumb blondie. I hope nothing wrong happens. =)
6 Comments:
The Spoon II
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/ 50sec
F-Number: f/18.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135mm
This is my fav among all the spoon/chopsticks. What do you think?! Something different will be up tomorrow. I PROMISE.
haha, emmm, i thnk i prefer spoon II and chopsticks II. actually chopsticks II makes me thnk abt more things... crossroads in life... :)
yARh! i had the crossroad thing in mind when i was arranging the sticks on my mahjong table. =)
seems like being busy was just a lame excuse!
cool! i like this.
zhapchit: thanks! I entered the previous one into DP challenge but got nothing. haha =)
Post a Comment
<< Home