Spring of Life
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Trashed
I held my head down the entire day as i heard babblings on the match last night. It was a terrible result. I wore a cap to hide my face as i sat quietly in lecture, refusing any eye contact with any soul which might have caught the horrific match. I hurried to the toilet and back, i ate lunch under the chair and i even took detours around the lecture hall to avoid being spotted by chelsea or man u fans. This is so embarrassing.
I'm ashame of the club and more so of myself. What a disappointing performance.
5 Comments:
Spring of Life
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/ 30sec
F-Number: f/14.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: -1/3 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 27 mm
I have an almost identical shot yesterday. It took me quite a fair bit of effort to get the colours right in the previous photo (although the end result is not that fantastic but you should have seen the original green photo due to the florescene(?) lighting. ) Anyway, i gave up trying to adjust the colour for this and thought it looked so much better in B&W. If you ever come across this comment, pls indicate which one you prefer. =)
i like this photo!
yah very nice!
haha... i wanted to know your preference between this one or the one from yesterday!!!
i prefer this one!
Post a Comment
<< Home