Techno Edge II
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Fooled
School is getting less and less stressful for me, something that differs from my keen observation of those around me. I thought i was coping better with the workload and stress until i realise this might be a sense of bochup-ness where i bring myself into a state of could-not-be-bothered. I went to four tutorial classes today without even looking at the question papers for all of them. Ponders...
Photography has become such an important part of my life now. I look forward to blog my entry for the day and it is something that keeps me going amongst all the rush. From class to class, from school to school...i see everything through the view finder nowadays. Perhaps it's an outlet for me, to escape or to hide i'm not sure but one thing i'm certain is that it provides me with comfort. Something that keeps me busy at least. The comments made on the photos were great encouragement. Today i met...triphenie trpha... May's fren who made a passing comment on my photos and i was so so happy (inside). Luckily i didn't jump around like a monkey. Phew...
Happy holidays people.
7 Comments:
Techno Edge II
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 5 sec
F-Number: f/14.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 51 mm
Hopefully this techno edge will make you feel better. I seriously think the signboard is part and parcel of engine life - ripped of any artistic element. I know you might find the colours weird but seriously...this is what i got out of the camera. My fav food at this place erm... indon food? western? i dun know. all taste the same after some time.
hahah...2nd time commenting?? heee...nice msn conversation yesterday man..
Next time eat b4 going for tutorial lah..I couldn't hear your stomach today doesn't mean next time it wouldn't be even louder ha...
Hmm suddenly occured to me the buildings look like they kena sprayed by liquid nitrogen and will break down anytime!! The feeling's that winter-ish haha..:)
1) my name is M-E-I!!!!!!!!
2) my friend's name is tryphena.
(: nice pics will get you nice comments from the heart.
and i still can't stand the sign.. :p
hehe yea TRYPHENA here. die i think i'm gonna become a faithful reader of ur blog.. ur photos are like ...FWAH. keep taking nice shots, i may need u t be my wedding photog in future lol. discount ah ;p
tryphena: I seriously think your name is damn cool. Anyway, tks for dropping by!!
may/mei: thanks for the publicity!
Ee min: i really heard it! hmm gonna stock up some snacks for winter hibernation.
hey im back..die it's 2.30am..anyway, it was really enlightening talking to you about family and being a more responsible person...
hahaha...kan bu cu ah....beneath tat hungry talkative person during tutorial is a guy with his own thoughts about being a better person..:) hee im gonna be 20 soon..better make sure I behave like one..:)
yah, it's nice when u can have sth as an outlet, and to look forward to in normal uni life. start thnkin whether i also need sth like tat, or is it bcos of that i just start writin blogs? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home