
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Study Break
This week is study break, where studying too much will break you. I simply can't put down my camera and took a shot at SIM yesterday. I keep getting distracted nowadays. Suppose to go out and study today but i was
ps-ed by my fren so i headed home straight. Flipped a few pages and got knocked out on the sofa. Woke up a couple of hours later and finished oscillatory motion before i started blogging. Right, i'm 3 days behind my "schedule". Encouragement from my parents is tremendous. My dad gave me a pat on the back before he left for work saying "don't stress yourself over it. Just take it easy and do your best!" I was pretty consoled by his words and reply..."of course!"
On a lighter and non-examinable note. I added an
"About me" page and changed the title of my blog. I'll design a logo for my photoblog soon... thinking of subscribing to a server to, or sharing with a fren *hint hint JJ*
Please vote for my submission Long Range Fighterin DPchallenge Camouflage
7 Comments:
2 Fast 2 Furious
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 2 sec
F-Number: f/18.0
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 27 mm
Took this just beside the road. Cars were zooming past and i used their lights to make a horizontal line and tilt the image to add dynamism. comments?
hmm..maybe trying taking during festive session..xmas coming! haah..
great..now who's going to study with me ? boohoohoo..
haha
I love this one, the lights! and i love 2fast2furious also!!! and the soundtracks... :p
ee min: I have all the things ready to go once exams end, don't need to remind me ah!
=21 grams=: vrooooom!
I look at the pic and wonder how it would have turned out if a car drove up and stopped in front of your camera (maybe more like at the right side of the frame) and stayed stationary till the shutter closed... And I continue to wonder...
joel: That can be easily done with rear sync but i didin't bring my sb800 along with me. kekeke maybe i'll try it out at orchard?
was it me?? =p
Post a Comment
<< Home