
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Pseudo Liberation
Five down, one to go ALL down and for many, it's holidays after months of slogging. My mind simply slips into depression everytime someone asks me "so what are your holiday plans?" Have they not realised that i've not had a single holiday since dec 2002? The enlistment started since and i had night classes all the way till...now. Right after tomorrow's paper, I have to complete 3 tests (which i took as assignments), 7 tutorials, 2 other assignments and plan some games for spiritual & youth camp. The only comforting thought is some time for my camera this december. I'll squeeze some out no matter wad...i've already got a theme in mind for my
dream exhibition.
Interesting article
11 Comments:
Inversion
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Image Created: 2005:11:21 11:53:23
Exposure Time: 15 sec
F-Number: f/22.0
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 46 mm
This is the replacement for a badly processed photo after i reviewed engloy's mothership which i think possesses a superior composition. There is more interaction for his mothership but i was looking for reflection when i shot mine. Hope you like this.
i like... the time spent chilling there and enjoying the breeze. haha.
pretty cool, seems neater than the shot i saw that day. where's the white patch at the left of the pic from though?
Interesting photo, or rather, building. Don't like it too much though. Hmm, been using 'interesting' quite a lot. Must think up another word.
Anyway, can't really see much details. And I don't like the non-mothership squarish building. Can crop it out? It's very ugly! lol..
Hmm, maybe I should start a photoblog too, instead of having a gallery.. Lol.. That way I get more comments!! Nah, too lazy to start another blog :P
I think i'll upsize my photos from next month, perhaps 38% more.
something is definitely off dude. your pics are not in focus. try a 100% crop. Either it is blur or soft focus. Night shots with f/22 should be tack sharp.
Are you focussing manually?
ashwin: i'm pretty sure this is in perfect focus. =) I inverted the photo so that the reflections are upright. (try looking for a street lamp).
I prefer your original "badly processed" one. I think a panaromic crop would be helpful here :)
whoa, the mothership!
I can't say I like this one, really.
Was there any special reason why you chose to invert the photo? While centering the stadiums vertically does create some sense of symmetry, the composition is really static with them dead centre.
engloy: what a surprise! tks for dropping by. I think a panaromic crop would look fantastic. tks.
j: I chosed to invert it on mischief. Wanted to see how many people actually know that this is inverted. kekeke as you can see...exams kill.
try looking at the edges. The street lamp is ok. The post processed one in better. :)
my eyes are getting too old. I am due for a check up... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home