<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Kent Vale



< < Previous
: : Latest : : Next > >


Telepathy

Somehow parents know best. Just had a long talk with my mother and she provided me with much encouragement, something i needed to get out of my "depressioin". I'm totally amazed (again) at how they managed to infer what i was feeling when i thought i was acting pretty normal. I guess their private talks before their sleep were actually battle plans discussions. hmmm what am i talking about man!?!?! Selemat Hari Raya




Please vote for my submission Fiery Dragon in DPchallenge Shutter Speed

7 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

Kent Vale

Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/8 sec
F-Number: f/3.5
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 27 mm

This is my last of the IR series on NUS. I realise the heavy vignetting may not appeal to the mass but this is rather inherent in the effect. Anyway, this is the place where i park my dad's car the most. It's free.

02 November, 2005 21:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oww.. when you're down and troubled, and you need some loving care, just pick up the phone and call your mum...

Hey, my parents have discussions before they sleep too. I think that's when they update each other on the kid's progress in life, and figure out what the heck is wrong with them.

btw, nice picture.. I realised why I like ur IR shots so much.. They remind me of Japan.. Sakura trees... Waaa
日本に「戻りたい」

02 November, 2005 22:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save the best for the last? haha..I kinda like this one the best..maybe it's coz the focus is more on the trees...less cluttered with buildings and stuff..

yah...reminds me of sakura...I wanna go japan...sigh..haha...saw the falling of sakura on tv (though tat was a prog feauring korea)...omg it was so....nice...!!!!

meanwhile..id jus appreciate the simple beauties of the diff corners in jurong..:)

03 November, 2005 00:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after quite some time, i finally figured out how to leave a comment.

saw some of the pictures that u have taken and edited and i must say that i enjoyed viewing them. as what they say, u cant tell a book by its cover, didnt realise that u r good at photography..just like me! kiddin..im terrible at it..

keep up the good work!

03 November, 2005 01:45  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

joel: mind translating that?! haha tks.

ee min: sakura?! if i can find some flower blooming trees...

bu: WOW! haha you finally put some comments on my blog! hee. tks man!

03 November, 2005 15:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just says "I wanna (return) to Japan"
Boohoohoo..

03 November, 2005 15:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, Japan is the only word in my mind when i look at it...

03 November, 2005 22:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home