Slanted Bridge
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
I need prata nights and fish/co. Plenty to pour out.
Please vote for my submission Long Range Fighter in DPchallenge Camouflage
Monthly: |
Main Page |
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
I need prata nights and fish/co. Plenty to pour out.
11 Comments:
Slanted Bridge
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Image Created: 2005:10:31 00:08:26
Exposure Time: 20 sec
F-Number: f/14.0
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Pattern
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 27 mm
This is a start of a series of night shots at Kallang River featuring several slanted bridges and the famous oasis buildings. I'm not too sure about the quality of the photos and hope you guys can help me out.
hmmm. it... looks like a pretty postcard! eh uh i'm no pro, tagging so tt i'll b e first for today haha.
trphy: i've always maintained that my photos are for everyone. No point having the "pros" like them while the rest of the world think it's rubbish. =) tks!!!
hmm, i like this one, but i thnk i stil prefer the last series -- black and white, old, torn...
I guess I can't get used to slanted horizon, too many elements around too messy..
Do you have one horizontal one? I like how the lights fall on the pavement. Wonder how it'd look with 1/3 pavement and 2/3 scenery horizontally.
Oh I hope you're fine?
BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MODERATION!
Don't worry! plenty more prata nights to come!
clearly the pic is not sharp, I wonder why? The aperture seems small enough. Was there a lot of vehicular movement?
j: didn't shoot a horizontal one (well, the pavement is almost horizontal) as i wanted the bridge and as much of the pavement to be in as well.
andromean: of course.
ashwin: there were no moves at all (besides the water).
Maybe it's not sharp due to jpeg conversion.
I like the pavement part of this pic, but the bridge isn't nice coz of the messy background that's parallel to it.
Maybe taking the photo nearer to the bridge might have solved this? Coz I think the 'skyline' isn't too interesting too, just a bunch of condos, so it seems.
But I still like the pavement idea, especially with its lights.
ashwin might be referring to the reflections off the water? With that long exposure the waves would have caused blurry streaks of the lights. But at this size I can't really tell if the rest of them was sharp.
Post a Comment
<< Home