
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Tone
Had a little argument with my sister just now. It wasn't much of an argument because i simply could not bring myself to flare up, not infront of my mother, not with my sister. I don't understand why we should flare up with our own family members. I only have one sister, one mother and one father. If i mistreat them, then i should be damn. Having said that, i was rather disappointed with my sister, the way she carried herself, the way she told me off. Let's hope she'll outgrow it.
Please vote for my submission Long Range Fighter in DPchallenge Camouflage
10 Comments:
Stray
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikon 50mm f1.8
Exposure Time: 1/2000 sec
F-Number: f/1.8
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 75 mm
This is not the prettiest cat around but it seems to have a story to tell. Its nose bridge had blood stains, the fur on top of its head had been scratched off (definitely not balding) and there were many other injuries on it. It kept following me around so i decided to feature it on my blog, hopefully tell its tale. Used a shallow DOF as i only wanted its facial expression to be in focus. The two photos on the side are the same.
it's quite .... cute when it closes its eyes..:)
hmm, firstly i shld say tt i like cats!!!
对于你和你sister吵架的事(其实也不是什么吵架了),别太放在心上。我们都有无法控制情绪而伤害到我们所爱的人的时候。当事后静下来想一想,会很后悔的。说不定她现在也是这么认为,但只是碍于面子不好意思说出来了。siblings之间harmless的“纠纷”,有时候会因为事后难过而去弥补,而增进感情的。所以不要太disappointed. 希望things btwn u two 朝着好的方向发展。hmm, my mind is not functioning well right now due to my sleepiness. hopefully im not writing nonsense here... :P
I like the photo where it has its eyes closed. Very cute.
I don't understand why we should flare up with our own family members.
Hmm, why should we flare up with our family members? Well, for one, if a family member is just being stupid about something, you need to knock some sense into his head! Lol.. Obviously we come from very different families.
If your family can't tell you off, then who can? (not talking about you here, ya, at least I don't think so.. coz I have no idea what your argument was with your sis)
=21grams=: nope, you're not writing nonsense. =)
joel: You can tell them off but i maintain that there is no excuse for public anger display. People always say, "aiyah, it's because we are so close, that's why we don't put up any front and be direct". To me, that's just another excuse.
Of coz you don't blow your top in public.. (Hmm, a new meaning to PDA - Public Display of Anger).
Anyway, I have no idea what you guys argued about. For me, if my patience is just stretched beyond my breaking point, you'll get it, regardless of whether you're family or not (assuming that I'm not at the wrong-end).
I guess, I'm just saying that flaring up in families should be as normal as flaring up at friends etc. Comm'on, human nature le. Even if you're a super patient-type person. Everyone has a breaking point.
If you think about it, (maybe) outward anger or 'flare' should have a purpose in society. I think it's a sign that you mean business, that you're really serious. Sometimes people take your patience for granted, so when you flare up, that's a sign for them to back off.
Okay, this isn't going anywhere. More importantly, you should ask yourself (if you haven't already done that) why your sister flared up in the first place. Surely there is a good reason as to what pushed her to her breaking point.
It's true to some extent when people say they flare up more easily in front of their family members. At least that's the case for me. I haven't figured out why...but maybe it's because you have been seeing each other every day for the last ~20 years...I can't really point out why bah..
For some people, it's because they do not have to put up a mask in front of their family. Thus, they see less of a need to ren3 in front of their family. This is damaging of course, when it comes to relationships..
One thing I know for sure though...it's because I care more about what they say..their words mean more to me...thus, the larger response..When I got so angry that I had to hide in the toilet, it shows how much the words meant to me..
Anyway, speaking of someone who just passed her 17th year two and a half years ago..yeah, teenagers tend to have more angst (note that I'm not a teenage)...tend to more unhappy towards their family members who try to give them advice. I'm just speaking from a subjective view.
It will good to tell her after she's calmed down. That her behaviour upsets you, and maybe even the rest of the family. That's what my bro did...never forgot what he wrote since..
ok sorry for flooding your comment box...but got typo hahaha in my previous post...I AM still a teenager haha :) 3 months to go!! In terms of mentality I dunno how long I have more though haha
Yup always good to never take your family for granted. Oh, the power of moderation!!
Post a Comment
<< Home