
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Lady In Red
I never thought i'll meet someone new that quickly but things happened in such a weirdly coordinated way that i could hardly resist. She was dressed in red, hiphop red, chilli red, sexy red...hot red. Her eyes are huge and beautifully shaped, unlike her predecessor who had squarish eyes. The curves on her body felt wonderful and what she had beneath the looks were fantastic. Adrenaline rush through me everytime she lets me in. Things get really tight when others are around and i'm pretty sure it's quite hard to get into her pants. However, whenever i take her out on a ride, she speaks to me with such sweet voice. I'm in love.
8 Comments:
Choosey
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/80 sec
F-Number: f/8.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 78 mm
sounds like you got yourself a new car
Got red lexus one meh? :P
lexus quite roomy isnt it?
and arent you still with the one with the squarish eyes? be faithful! :p
Geek: heeheehee
AKM: pls keep the juicy details to yourself.
I hope you still had the protective sheaths on!
J: The first thing i did was to remove the plastic protections. I like it raw. The plastic reduces the feeling from the physical contact. Sheer joy only arises from skin to skin contact.
Post a Comment
<< Home