
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Reds VS the Devils
The clash between the two giants is going to happen in a few hours time and I can feel the intensity of the battle between the them all the way from Singapore. Separated by a mere road, the two teams fight it out to be the reddest, the more successful so they and their fans can walk around their area with their heads held high. Loads of work to complete before i rush down to the sleazy cafe where I'll be sitting on AKM's lap cheering away while shunk hids in a corner after ferdinand's yet another embarrassing mistake. I can't wait.
...................................................
Ferdinand scored. Damit. Wad a wasted trip all the way down to lavendar to catch the live match on a screen so small i can hardly see the ball. sighz, I'm so disappointed now, should go to bed immediately. =|
1 Comments:
Did I Hit It?
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/40 sec
F-Number: f/3.5
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 27 mm
This was one of the many shots i took at Mag's birthday and all of them had a common characteristic - the focus was off. However, due to the confinement of my camera, I dug this out to show the exciting party we had. Someone shifted my focus bracket during the day time and i only realised when i finished the job. Thankfully it wasn't a paid job or i would be screwed by my client. Moral of the story? Don't lend anyone your equipment while on the job and always CHECK before you shoot.
Post a Comment
<< Home