
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
A Packed Schedule
The visitation schedule was more packed than my time table last sem. I just got home after a mad rush to different houses around the island. Negotiated with my parents last night to let me go Church this morning and I gladly rescheduled the time table to start at 1030am. However, when i reached home at 1010hrs, they were already gone. =| Went to my "dua kim"'s house before they came back to fetch me. There, the maddness begun first with my grandmother, followed by my granduncle, grandauntie, "dua em", grandauntie (maternal), grandmother (wai po), grandauntie I(lao gu), grandauntie II (lao gu) and lastly my biao yi (grandauntie...). Okie, i doubt any of you understand the terms. The different ranks and branches of the family tree have been simplified by the english term aunties and uncles, which in my opinion is ridiculous. We should, as chinese people, keep to our roots and address our relatives by their respective "status". =) i'm so full...from all the junk food. Give me Xendo!!!
6 Comments:
Eugene In Queue
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/250 sec
F-Number: f/4.5
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 75 mm
My 9-year fren eugene was in the queue for Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa last week. I was on my way to lunch with ros and took a snap shot of him!!! It was a record 3 hrs queue for us. Won't be patronising that store next year.
btw, can u hear me going..."Say Cheese EUGENE!!!"
I like the gritty feel of this. If it wasn't a posed shot but a scene captured of people going about doing their business in the queue I'd have love this. But I'm sure Eugene would have love this one. Great composition here.
Apologies, not gritty feel. But the heavy vignette and slight x-processed colours.
EH THE GUY IN YR PICTURE IS SO HANDSOME!!
wow ur 9 year old fren look so old!
yah lor! wah lao eh! you must pay him royalties for starring in your pic!
Post a Comment
<< Home