
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Burden
Had a long talk with one of my church mate during lunch today and rediscovered the issues that had been bugging both of us. i suspect there are many more like-minded ones hidden behind the curtains, afraid to speak up for they fear they'll be the only ones trying to be different. Things need to be sorted out and I want to push for a change, a change for the better, a change to make the pursuit after God a more pleasant and fun one. I always feel that God places me in the church for a particular reason and i want to make my presence felt by doing well the work he has assigned to me. Yeah. It's a long journey ahead but I'm full of confidence.
2 Comments:
Party Poppers
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/250 sec
F-Number: f/3.8
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135 mm
Party Poppers, a popular gadget used to add mess to the already chaotic house of Mag. I hope the maids didn't have too much trouble cleaning up after the kids played their hearts out.
What is it? Makes me so curious.. Bah. Hmm, those party poppers look very cheapo. Haha, China cheap stuff. Know what would make an interesting picture? A burning wick (of the party popper).
Post a Comment
<< Home