Monthly:
Main Page
Friday, January 09, 2004
Just talked to my friend...told him about the Ah Zhan Myth of Guys liking small boobs. There's advantage 1,2,3...disadvantage 1,2,3... Advantage Ultimate...Disadvantage Ultimate. Then he asked me whats dudce...is it One big one small?
Posted by renahyi at
11:11 am
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
- Previous 10 Posts -
I woke up today with Acute Left Biceps Spasm. Yah...
I can't believe it. I am going to represent my cou...
Today is not that bad a day. My only fren talked t...
Today is a bad day for me. Nothing went my way... ...
Everytime i visit my blog i feel so inferior. The ...
ah tong (aka tong zi), i need help with my blog te...
I just realised im so high tech lah. i got my own ...
About Me
- Blogs -
Mr Koh ZY
Mr Lim WK
Mr Chen YX
Ms Ng XY
Ms Ong ZY
Mr Ang KM
Ms Lim HR
Mr Soh YC
Ms Sin
Mr Liew
Ah Mei
- Photography -
renahyi
Chromasia
Paul
John
Lor
Elizabeth
Maria
Mark My Shots
Glass & Shadows
Exposuredailies
i m a l o g y
The Daily Exposure
Daily Snap
Shutterjunkie
Dirk Jesse
- Wish List -
Nikkor 80-200 ED f/2.8
Nikkor 17-55 DX f/2.8
Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye
S3Pro
S14 Turbo Swap
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home