I don't know if i am the one having mood swings or is the world against me. I think it is the latter cause today im damn pissed off with one of the MPs. (Military Police...aka NSF...aka Guard Dogs). They were checking for illegal handphones and i passed my test cause my phone was the lousy obselete 6150. BUT this piece of shit by the name of TAN CHUAN KIAT stopped me cause he thinks my fringe is too long. Fine. he pull and pull so the fringe cross the eye brow by that bit. Okie, im fine with it if he wants to stick with the rules. I went back to office and cut them. Went back down to let him check but he shot me with this "i didnt ask you to cut yourself wad. No no, Im not going to clear you." then he circled me for awhile before saying "i think your sides are too long too." Wads up with this mother ******* piece of Crap. I dun usually swear but i think he is worth the time. Cause hE is FREAkinG IRRITATING. BlooDY HeLl. I feel LIke Cursing him. Wads his prob wiTh me. If he is a bastard cause his mum cant resist the temptation from the blangah sweeper then so be it! Do i LOok liKE a Dumb BLacKie TO you!?? Can you go F*F*F*F*F* your mum for havING a FLing WIth A SWEEPER THAT RESULTED IN YOUR PATHETIC BIRTH AND NOT COME AND BOTHER ME!!! aRghz. Wads Up with this. Ass...If anyone reading this know this guy PLS DROP ME A MSG. I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY F**** him UPSIDE DOWN. NOnonono....i wont do it. I will get HIS BLANGAH FATHER TO DO IT INSTEAD...bloody hell. hope he walk walk then fall down today. IDIOTIC ASSHOLE!...DARN HIS MAMA's ASS. ARGHAHAGHDOAIHFA
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home