Yesterday was a day of unexpected.
I went to cut my hair during lunch time cause of the ******* MP who tried to play punk with me the other day. Then my hair dresser showed off his new handphone to me. Some korean phones with 262K colours on the internal screen and 65K colours on the external one. 64 polyphonic ringtones and plays MP3 as ringtones. Camera with flash and even supports chinese inputs. The greatest thing of all? it is a touch screen phone. That aside. i cut my hair short, style it and went back to work
Some old folk tried to torture me again. but i leave that out cause i really dont wanna talk about him. He is incredibly long winded and can fight super long battles with you. Even my boss (LTC Goh) raised his white underwear already. Quote in hokkien " I am too tired to argue with him already lah. 3 years! 3 years! I am exhausted already. Wait for the new branch head to come in lah." He was commenting how he could not fight with this old pok.
I was scheduled to watch movie with my good frens yesterday night. Even the venue and show times were ready. Then encountered some obstacles. In fact, I am already very tired...about climbing these obstacles. I don't know what's wrong with me but i just don't like to confront some realities in life. I think some of you who knows me well...there arent many. In my view, only one who experienced it. I am the sort of person who soak and soak, releasing a tiny portion from time to time but carry on to ren3 and ren3 then finally erupt. Even when things are not wrong in the first place but i just cannot explain what is going on. Maybe I am destined to be a hot air ballon. No matter how many weights you put on me. Over time, i gather the strength through the suppressed urge to roam and i will, by god i swear i somehow will lift off no matter what burden i have on me. This is the understanding i get from myself thus far. Prove me wrong if you can...please. Anyone. Someone. Perhaps I have not mature and have to wait till age eventually set in. Punch a few holes in the balloon so i will never set off again. For the past few years, these weights have grown significantly but i realised the urge to roam is getting stronger. Not that there's some wind blowing at the balloon but it's the natural law of phyics. Hot air rise. That simple. The balloon sees no beautiful cloud on the other side of the horizon. There arent any breeze. The air is still, yet hot. Besides the weights, there are other strings pulling the balloon down. Someone has to cut the ropes but who? These ropes are embedded deep in the ground. Time has driven the peg deeper and deeper, events have struck them firmer and firmer. Though the sunlight in recent times have shone on them, revealing many loop holes never before known to this world. Maybe the ground and the peg are just incompatible. Maybe the pegs are meant for other softer ground and not to be stuck in this rocky part of the terrain. This rope tying the balloon down has with it other ropes, all intertwined. One give birth to another. Tell me which sword in this world is sharp enough to cut through the strength of such ties. i seriously have no idea. Not a single trace in my vast vast mind...At times, the balloon sways and in the slightest motion could easily unplug the pegs from the ground. In the single swift motion, the balloon could have taken off. Yesterday, the sky was casted. The storm could have blown the balloon away. But it was over such trivial weather changes. Change is the only constant in weather forecast...isnt it? Now the balloon still remains on the ground, always looking up into the skies where it once roamed.
There is chorale today but I am not going. Studying for prelims on monday...Hope they go past fast. Cant wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home