Went cycling just now. So happy i didnt kill myself. Had the worst stats paper ever. I didnt finish the paper. Two mistakes i made during the exam. 1. i didnt bring my jacket to my table. Shivering throughout the paper which probably slowed me down alittle. 2. I didnt bring a watch cause i thought the hall would be equiped with one. Ran outta time. In the end, i didnt complete the last question which is worth like 20 marks. I was so close to jumping into the canal as i cycled pass one of the bridges in Pasir Ris. But the scenery was way too nice. I got off my bike to take a couple of pictures. Took a lovely sunset on the flyover @ TPE. Hope everything comes out fine. Gonna edit them when my exam's over.
Some people have this strangiest habbit of cutting off conversation. They like to talk then suddenly half way just leave it there. Sort of hanging in the mid air feel. No closure no ending to the small talk. Live example is my baby but i dont really talk to him nowadays cause he has decided to outkast me from his life. Well, to each his own. But have u ever meet some people like him? I think there are more than one. It's okie i suppose but sometimes it irritates the hell outta a person. What a strange habbit. I give it a disgustingness index of 7.5/10...close to digging nose as you eat durian.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home