<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttp://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Sunday, November 14, 2004

"Tomorrow is monday! Time is running out! Then soon it'll be friday then soon it's be friday and then come monday...and friday. it'll be OVER liao!" it's okie it's okie. It's not the end of the world!!!

i'll be going to shop, dance, pinic, watch movie, fly kite, roller blade, kiss, makan nice food, sing songs, enjoy sea breeze, take pictures, go sentosa, watch stars, watch other people kiss in parks, hide at home on bed watching dvd, cook instant noodles, make soggy chickens, tickle, swim, cycle, paint, wrestle and lots lots more... after 26 Nov 04.

The aliens are coming... they're listening. *bam*!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... haha

Eugene is fuming mad. Wonder if he will forgive me even when i get the nigarafalls over his head.

I stink.

Saliva is a great way to moisturise the skin.

Pink goes great with white. Oh, this combination is almost perfect with purplish pink/blue. Wow... ultimate siah. Maybe i should wear that for chorale next week.

Speaking of which, we had a record shortest prac ever. it lasted about 15minutes. I wont wanna openly declare that it was a total waste of my time because we had a closed door boys talk about how idiotic some girls can be. I mean all girls... i mean. erm except for some. for one. okie for none... aiyah. We didnt talk at all lah.

Tuition stopped... so did my income. Oh no...

Cha Soba is cooked with boiling water and ice water. So weird... But well. Something i've learnt in the past week. Do not microwave something that's meant to be fried because they will turn out soggy. In other words, listen to your darling.

I'm a great cook. I'm a great lover. I'm a great cook because i'm a great lover. Hmmz. No details will be posted but if you really wanna know, you can go home, lie on the bed and dream about it.

Accounting is such an interesting yet time consuming subject.

I thought people who strike toto are lucky. I mean, trying to get a set of 6 numbers among 45 others is...pure luck. I read about this guy who struck $750 000 CASH. I was thinking about what i would do with that kinda money... when will i be as lucky as him!? then... i realised i'm already a very very lucky person. I got a chance to believe in christ, i got a family of three who loves me as much as they love...erm durians. and above all... i found her - my darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home