Bed of Roses

< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Tonnes of Work
I'm reeling from the amount of work i have next week. There's a maths test on monday (which incidentally happens to be tomorrow) and one on saturday afternoon. Inbetween that
1. Programming Tutorial
2. Physics Tutorial
3. Maths Tutorial
4. Team Analysis I
5. One-Pager
6. Physics Online Assignment
*sighz* There seems to be so much work yet so little time left. My MNO project is due soon and we have yet to start filming, the course guide is unfinished too. I'm pretty worried.
2 Comments:
Bed of Roses
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/80 sec
F-Number: f/5.6
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: -1/3 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135 mm
The last rose for the series...life is not a bed of roses.
aiya don't worry la there will be time to finish la.. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home