Reluctance

< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
It's Coming
Another interesting conversation;
T: Pg 120...10.56
Y: Yup. What's up with 10.56. It's rocking!
T: It's rocking alright... it's sitting there stoning at me.
Monthly: |
Main Page |

< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
It's Coming
6 Comments:
Reluctance
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
F-Number: f/4.5
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 105 mm
I know i've sharpened this too much but try to ignore that while you continue to look at this photo. She was being carried by her father who was enjoying his walk when she glanced over at this dumb blonde. Her eyes seemed to tell me a story : Help... i don't wanna be here. Gimme my powerpuff girls! So i documented that story with my camera. Problem is, the lighting was really bad and i didn't use a flash (which would have caught her dad's attention). Enjoy, i'm going to get my sigma now.
她单纯而渴望的眼神让我心颤...
hmmm, how were u able to catch those precious moments?
=21grams=: i used a camera.
over PSed? I can see ghosting around the girl's eyes.
17-40L is supposed to be my next buy, maybe after a good flash. :)
And the thought of switching systems has never been far from my mind. :D
Hmm, saw a pair of 4-to-5-yr-old twins that day...They were wearing the same outfit, same length of hair, had the same pigtails...they looked so cute holding hands...taking little steps to walk from one point to another...
Somehow it melted my heart just to see them hold hands and do little things that show their concern for each other (eg. waitin for each other if one is walking slower than the other)
I use the auto mode to take photos..but at that moment I still wished I had a camera with me..:)
But my theory still holds: kids are cute until they start crying and demanding things..:)
ashwin: I agree on the over PSed part. The original photo was rather blur due to hand shake. Looking forward to more good photos from you!
ee min: I think they are always cute depending on how you look at them. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home