<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttp://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Monday, November 28, 2005

Smoked



< < Previous
: : Latest : : Next > >


Good Luck

To all those who are in NUS or SMU still studying for your exams, all the best. Don't give up and continue working hard. The last thing you want for your end of year holidays is guilt/regret of not studying hard enough. Knowing that you could do better and not having a chance to do so simply irritates the last bit of fun you might be able to have. Get to the books...NOW!!

11 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

Smoked

Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens:Tamron DI 90mm
Exposure Time: 1/25 sec
F-Number: f/3.2
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135mm
Flash Used: not fired.


I apologise for the night series which turned out to be "pitched-black-with-speckular-hightlights" photos. I've dumped another shot and went on ahead with this smoky photo which i took during preparation for my recent exams. Another version of this will come tomorrow as i await the long due guest entry.

28 November, 2005 19:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice..:)

(the drawing you did the other day of this photo didn't do it justice!! haha)

28 November, 2005 19:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh why you anti-NTU is it

28 November, 2005 20:16  
Blogger chiew said...

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

29 November, 2005 00:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thesource4ym.com/games/outdoor.asp
hey hey.. yes i noe i will go back to my books now.. but this website u may wanna take a look.. some resources for games and maybe some inspiration too :)
enjoy urself man.. i will join u soon.. haha

29 November, 2005 02:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Would like to see what other outcomes you got from your photo session with the candle.

Haha, I gave up studying for my Singapore Studies, not because it's hard but simply coz I just lost my momentum.

Now that holidays are just 6 hours away, I'm not sure what I shall do to waste my time away, before going back. Most annoying is that my allowance seems to have diminished even before I had a chance to count it.

29 November, 2005 05:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j: NTU people have long finished their exams.

joel: Good luck for your paper later... =)

anonymous... ?

29 November, 2005 06:13  
Blogger engloy said...

Nice one jcyrhs :) Reminds me of a series Jem Lambert did on shutterjunkie, as well as a series featured in Photography Monthly.

29 November, 2005 06:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I died.. really died during the exam. Died.. died.. lol.. honestly died.. brain dead.. vegetable.. okay I shall not rant on your blogspace..

29 November, 2005 13:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll use it as my wallpaper..no copyrights issue right.. heh..

29 November, 2005 21:37  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

Mr Bu: haha, it's an honour. =)

29 November, 2005 23:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home