I had a hard time searching for such lighting (highlight outline) after i saw engloy taking such photos in botanical gardens. Of course mine are not as good as his but at least i had a shot at it. This was taken at the "garden" beside Co-op.
Interesting comments from yesterday's post. Wonder what will come out of today's photo.
Comments are a little slow it seems. Everyone's sick with exam fever.
Personally, don't like this picture. There's nothing to it. I can't really tell what you were trying to achieve either.
That said, it does have this certain weird irony to it. It's like ironically ugly. No offence to your photography, I just think the subject is ugly :P
Hey why don't you try elaborating (more?) on your photo. I may change my mind once you get me to see it from your perspective. It's like those stuff ppl at galleries do, when explaining the weird scribbles and patterns aka modern art.
It's the rim light that outlines the "ugly subject" and the strong contrast brought about by the morning sunlight. Just another of my experiment. =) Looks like it doesn't appeal to any. haha no more such photos then!
4 Comments:
Why II
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
F-Number: f/8.0
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Spot
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 105 mm
I had a hard time searching for such lighting (highlight outline) after i saw engloy taking such photos in botanical gardens. Of course mine are not as good as his but at least i had a shot at it. This was taken at the "garden" beside Co-op.
Interesting comments from yesterday's post. Wonder what will come out of today's photo.
hmmm, more lively than "why"... at least i can see hope here... :)
Comments are a little slow it seems. Everyone's sick with exam fever.
Personally, don't like this picture. There's nothing to it. I can't really tell what you were trying to achieve either.
That said, it does have this certain weird irony to it. It's like ironically ugly. No offence to your photography, I just think the subject is ugly :P
Hey why don't you try elaborating (more?) on your photo. I may change my mind once you get me to see it from your perspective. It's like those stuff ppl at galleries do, when explaining the weird scribbles and patterns aka modern art.
It's the rim light that outlines the "ugly subject" and the strong contrast brought about by the morning sunlight.
Just another of my experiment. =) Looks like it doesn't appeal to any. haha no more such photos then!
Post a Comment
<< Home