
< < Previous : : Latest : : Next > >
Comments
I've been publicising my blog so often these days i might appear desperate to some. "Comment on my blog!" i urged, and most will reply "i don't know what to say leh...nothing much to say leh... some other time lah". What is so difficult about posting a little comment to let the little voice inside you be heard?! On the other hand, if i take this upon myself, i can only conclude that my photos are so average that most people don't think they are lousy nor do they think the photos are exceptionally good. Not being on the extremes and hence making constructive critique more difficult. Basically, i'm just looking for some encouragement, some form of notifying me that you actually drop by to take a look at the photo will be good enough. Of course, a critique on the photo (using the Photo Info & Comment) will be most welcomed. I'm not even dreaming of a three digit comment box like chromasia where i had to scroll up and down in search of my last comment before i start reading again. I'm only asking for...some?
8 Comments:
Chopstick
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens: Tamron 90mm Micro
Exposure Time: 1/ 80sec
F-Number: f/18.0
Exposure Program: Aperture Priority
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv): 135 mm
I guess i did sound rather desperate. Nevertheless, this is the second macro belonging to the series "Emulation" which you can read about in a few posts back. The original shot by Pablo used fork as the main subject. However, due to limited resources, i could only dig out some decent chopsticks and spoon. Not exactly the most interesting subjects but i just had to make do (especially so with my recent tight budget).
haha i dun know much yet about photography to critique your pictures but I like this one!
Your preference meant something to me. Been kinda bounded by the schedule of school these days and i've been wanting to get out too!
Haha, pls tolerate. There are more spoons and chop sticks to come around...
btw, thanks eugene!
Hi there! Interesting photoblog you have here. Like you I have the same problem with comments.
I have since attributed it to the apathy which comes with life's jading. Unless of course your photos have the power to inspire, it is often difficult for a non photography enthusiast to comment on nothing more than "wow/contrast/nice/colours" :)
like the layout and colour choice. somehow i feel i can identify with you, and i shoot on a D70 too! the older version of your D70s hah
btw, i am now a film convert, well not entirely, but film has something digital has yet to achieve.
- Johnny
Nice. It looks quite unreal. Tried framing it againgst a black background?
Reminds me of engravings on a katana.
chromasia and daily dose of imagery, have way too many comments. I am pleased if I get 1% of that number. :D (hint hint)
Thanks johnny and ashwin! though i don't know how you managed to find this place. =) Visit more often!
ashwin: Perhaps the rusty feeling i added a touch of made it looked rather unreal. Didn't use a black background because this is suppose to be an "imitation" shot. =) I pictured it with a black background too... haha. Tks
johnny: I refuse to believe that this is part and parcel of life. My fren told me i have to push alittle for the comments. Desperately, i told her i'll kick if i have to.
i like this one.
haha...then i suppose you'll enjoy the next few days post.
Post a Comment
<< Home