<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6273176?origin\x3dhttps://jcyrhs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monthly:

Main Page

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sweaty Men



< < Previous
: : Latest : : Next > >


Swollen Eyes

My good fren said i'll broadcast my tearful experience and she was right. The eyelids are rather swollen from over crying as i re-watched the show About Love. The photography is still excellent and i love how the whole story unfolds before me again. Since i knew the ending, i started crying much earlier this time. It was like...boohoo hoo. I had tears all over my face and was thankful that i didn't put on any mascara today. I was so not man as i continuously wipe the tears away from my cheek. Although i did drink a mouthful of them, i managed to bring most of them to my clothes. I love the female lead, Ziqing. Hope i can find a wifey like her... so pretty...so understanding...so cute...so silly...

Okie. The study factor is 0.957, lagging.



Please vote for my submission Long Range Fighter in DPchallenge Camouflage

14 Comments:

Blogger jcyrhs said...

Sweaty Man

Camera Model: NIKON D70
Lens:Nikkor DX 18-70 Wide-Zoom
Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
F-Number: f/3.8
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Focal Length (35mm Equiv):40 mm

These guys were quite sporting compared to the rest of the stall holders and they did try to pose for me. I love the smile on the man second from the left. Too bad i didn't try their prata tumbuk... was holding ramly in my hands then.

12 November, 2005 23:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u did watch it before exams after all haha..:)

yeah knowing the ending beforehand makes you understanding the earlier parts of the show better..how they link up together..Watched armageddon on tv numerous times (ch 5 trying to save costs? hee)...started crying in the beginning half of the show because I started to see glimpses of the ending from what they say and do..

Yep yep, so that's another does-not-laugh-at-me-when-I-cry-during-shows fren on my list :)

study in school leh...

13 November, 2005 10:10  
Blogger ros said...

BOOHOOO HOOOHOOO HOOOOOOHOOOOO HOOOOOHOOOOOOOO... boohooo.. BOOHOOOHOOO..

13 November, 2005 12:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, the only time i cried a river over a movie is when i watched Artificial Intelligence at Lido... well, i stil can rmb pple's 奇怪的眼光 when they looked at me on my way back home... :q

13 November, 2005 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to =21 grams=: haha..Yah AI is really sad..and the feeling lingers on. To the boy who can't die, it's like eternal sadness, a wish that can never be fulfilled no matter how many times he prays to the blue fairy(which incidentally is jus a statue)...The ending left me rather sour...and thinking when people claim that one race/type of people/robots in this case are evil, how much better are they themselves? Or worse?

A boy made to love...yet received none. Coming to this world only brought him sadness, pain and an everlasting wish that will remain a wish.

13 November, 2005 13:43  
Blogger J O H N N Y said...

some sort of detail loss towards the left side of the photo starting from the plump man. I'd expect that to be the conversion from photoshop. details can be seen clearly in the right most side man's facial expression but becoming flatter towards the left side. loss of details in highlights and shadows owing to a limited dynamic range on digital photography is the main reason why I shoot B&W film now.

but I like your people shots. I find it hard to bring myself to shoot without raising any eyebrow or two.

13 November, 2005 15:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seek ye first the Kingdom of God...and all these things shall be added unto you.

13 November, 2005 17:25  
Blogger jcyrhs said...

to all: I must make clear that this incident was a ONE OFF. I don't usually cry like that. damit. i portrayed such a gay image. It's the mood these days man. Serious.

J O H N N Y: Great that you drop by. thanks!! I know the limited dynamic range since i'm using a D70. Wait till i upgrade to S3pro... *dreamz* though it still cannot emulate film but it's a step closer.

13 November, 2005 22:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to ee min: thank u so much for making such a concise comment on movie AI. i've copied it and gonna paste it on my blog a few days later... thanks... :)

13 November, 2005 22:54  
Blogger ros said...

um haha pal u sure you dun normally cry like that?

to johnny: hey johnny! this is ros! as in the archi ros haha. so surprised to see ur name pop up here. :D

13 November, 2005 23:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo I like..

Hmm.. film vs digital, I'll still choose digital over film for the convenience. But I definitely wanna give medium format a try. Once again, the only thing holding me back is the $$$$!!`

14 November, 2005 04:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey do you print any of your photos? Actually it kinda hard to judge a photo on webpages. Hey, if you do print any, I wanna see!

14 November, 2005 04:38  
Blogger chiew said...

i like men who dare to cry.

14 November, 2005 16:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joel: I do have some prints. Gonna send more to the machine after exams. Show it to you when we go makan next time

chiew: I'm a boi.

14 November, 2005 19:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home